I failed to mug today. Urg, this is so irritating. I've never once hit my target when I study outside. And here I am home today, I only managed to cover what I was supposed to do ystd. How productive can I be man. And man, 2 weeks more to MYEs. 2 years' work. HELPPPP!
Ha. And I just watched Miss Congeniality on Ch5. Hrm, this is the 4th or 5th time I've watched it. Looooooveit :) But I've nv watched Miss Congeniality 2 before. Well.. haha why am I here? Totally give up on mugging today. It's like rainy days and nice shows to watch, and this laptop is tempting me to blog so yup, here I am.
Oh ya, World Cup starts today! Guess there'll be many waiting at those 24hr Mac's or coffeeshop waiting to watch the opening. This means, no muggin at Mac's. How to survive the crowd and noise and cheer and jeer? But studying at home sucks too. Oh well.
Looking forward to my Balcony session with Azm next week!